As in past years, transform! europe has taken on the responsibility for the production of the printed versions of EuroMemorandum in English, French, and German.
Thus we hope not only to provide a useful contribution to the European debate on social, economic and ecological alternatives but also to help the development of a broad political movement towards another Europe and a change of the balance of power in its favour.
“The European Union: The Threat of Disintegration”
This EuroMemorandum draws on discussions and papers presented at the 22nd Workshop on Alternative Economic Policy in Europe, organised by the EuroMemo Group in cooperation with the Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, from 15-17 September 2016 in Coimbra, Portugal.
1. Macroeconomic & development policies to challenge austerity and uneven development
2. EU monetary and financial policies: easy money reaching the limit?
3. Migration and EU solidarity
4. The right-wing and economic nationalism in the EU: origins, programmes and responses
5. European external relations
Declaration of support
The EuroMemorandum is edited by the group European Economists for an Alternative Economic Policy (EuroMemo Group) and is supported by more than 270 economists and social scientists from all over Europe.
Find the pdf for download on the right.
For ordering the brochure, please contact via e-mail: