While calling for peace in Ukraine, this webinar focuses on the responses and implications in the Asia-Pacific. We will look at how states, civil society, and peace movements of Asia-Pacific have reacted to the war and discuss on the role peace movements can play for a lasting peace.
Thursday, 17 March
To register, please click here.
- Asia Europe Peoples Forum (AEPF)
- International Peace Bureau (IPB)
- Independent & Peaceful Australia
- Campaign for Peace, Disarmament and Common Security
- Reiner Braun, International Peace Bureau (Germany)
- Anu Chenoy, AEPF Peace and Security cluster (India)
- Dr Sue Wareham, President of Medical Association for the Prevention of War (Australia)
- Joseph Gerson, Campaign for Peace, Disarmament & Common Security (USA)
- Corazon Valdez Fabros
- Annette Brownlie