transform!europe participated in the 6th European Social Forum held in Istanbul, July 2010.
The seminars co- organised by transform!europe were:
- Which political answer to the crisis ?
- Analysis of the car industry crisis: what kind of social and ecological reconversion do we need?
- What can be a left perspective of ecology?
- The gender question in the economical crisis
- The neoliberal reform of higher eduacation: student struggles of the last period
- What "the Greek crisis" revealed. Beyond the Lisbon Treaty?
- After the social and political "Greek crisis", how to build another Europe?
- Economy and Democracy::How the lack of democracy causes the crisis of economy.How the promotion of democracy will promote a social economy
- Link between social and environmental crises – The transition to a different economic model
- Anti-crisis programs of left and social movments: a comparative analysis
- Finally we are all P. I. G.S.? (Europe in crisis)
transform! has been associated to the seminar:
- The ESF, the global crisis and the European policies. Which challenges for the movements?
Please download from the right
- the transform! special edition
- analysis, reports and output
- inputs and sources of the seminars